Monday, May 12, 2014

Sometimes Failure Happens

We all have those days. You just want to drown your sorrows in a gallon of ice cream and eat the biggest brownie in existence. These past two days have definitely been like that. Diaper blowouts, outfit changes (for both of us), possible teething... at the end of the day, I tell myself, "I deserve to get something after a day like this", even though I know I'm at my calorie limit for the day. Yesterday was a limeade from Sonic, and tonight is a peanut butter dessert that I made. Yes, they're not too bad calorie-wise, but my mindset is not in the right place.
It's okay to fail sometimes, though. You just gotta get back up and try again. I found today that my jeans are already feeling looser! That's motivation enough to keep me going!


No comments:

Post a Comment